Monday, April 9, 2012

Storefront CLOSED...on to greener pastures!!

So, my storefront did close. Im not upset at all about it! I moved it into The Boston at 121 N. Main Streen in Urbana Ohio. That store is filled top to bottom with THREE FLOORS of antiques and unique items. Im proud to have my items showcased there :) They recently opend The Veranda in the back of the store. It also houses a General Store, Art Gallery, Garden Basement, Vintage closet and they are working on a Retro Apartment!!  Great shop if you are ever in the area!! For more detail check out www.facebook.com/thebostonstore
Owner Gina Mokry just happens to be my mother! I asked her to move to Ohio from Arkansas to buy this failing business so I could have a built-in baby sitter-AND a mom to share with!
Well, she turned the shop around and opend the basement and upstairs and now a back patio. The store is filled with 52 very unique vendors who plow the ohio fiels and barn looking for rusty gold!! The store is amazing and not only because it houses my new location for The Green Owl or that Gina Mokry is my mother- its just a destination to experience!


Visit the boston any day of the week- they are always open!
Monday-Thursday 10-5 (but always stay till alomost 7)
Fridays 10-7 (and always there til about 8)
Saturdays 10-people stop showing up- usally after 7
sundays 1-4

If they are in the store and the doors are closed- just knock!! They will let you in to shop! Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment