Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 3. The Glass Bottle.

 I really do love my work space.  I enjoy walking into the room knowing that I have all my little crafty items so close at hand.  I must say it is so much better then the living room floor or the kitchen table. I remember when I worked on the table I hated putting everything away- another reason I didn't create very many items.  At every meal we would have to clear everything- so annoying.  Now I like cleaning up my stuff- I love it. THAT, my friends, is strange :)   

Not much to say today- I'm so very tired and happy that my craft is finished :) I have always wanted to add paper to glass and now I have.  AWESOME!!  I'm not really in love with it but I like it.  The best part is the vintage button that is in the shape of a bow- I'm not sure I know where I got that one...very cool.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! That's inspiring! I recently picked up some thrift store bottles to decorate and seeing yours gets me excited to get started on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl :) I think I might buy more this weekend at the flea market- it was kinda hard and I didn't love it but I'm glad I got it done. I'm thinking of making a b-day cad today :) with paper, of course :)

    ReplyDelete